Dental implants are tiny posts that are inserted just below the gum line to replace the roots of lost teeth. Zirconia encourages the formation of bone tissue. The jawbone and implant post gradually fuse together over the course of four to eight months to provide the highest level of security for the dental crown, bridge, or denture that is placed on top of the implant posts. This kind of dental implant is entirely devoid of metal, making it a fantastic choice for people who have metal sensitivity or who just want an option without metals.
Zirconia dental implants have a lot of benefits that can be reaped. These range from the aesthetic appeal of implants with a natural appearance to the health advantages of a metal-free solution for full-mouth reconstruction. The following are some of the most top benefits of this kind of dental implant:
- Zirconia dental implants allow you to eat, speak, and smile with complete confidence once again.
- Patients who are worried about having metals inserted in their body will benefit greatly from a metal-free choice.
- Zirconia dental implants do not result in the observable gray line that titanium implants sometimes do.
- With the right care, dental implants can last for many years.
- A complete tooth replacement option promotes better dental and general health.
Patients who are missing one or more teeth but still have some of their natural teeth may benefit the most from zirconia.
To find out for sure, consult with your holistic dentist in Miami about your tooth replacement choices.
To learn more about the benefits of holistic dentistry in Miami and how to create healthy habits for a healthier you, please visit Assure a Smile online or call our friendly front desk at 305-723-9589.