A beautiful smile creates self-confidence that will propel you through some of life’s biggest moments—and no one knows big moments like your teenager. From yearbook photos to graduation ceremonies, teenagers face a whirlwind of events that pass quickly and create memories that will last a lifetime. Assure a Smile now offers Invisalign Teen, the first orthodontic treatment designed just for young adults who want to tackle life’s greatest milestones with confidence and enthusiasm.
Why is Invisalign Better Than Braces?
Doctors and patients agree: Invisalign is better than traditional metal braces. Assure a Smile has assembled this list of the top 5 reasons to choose Invisalign over metal braces, based on current patient feedback and medical research from a few of the World’s top dental experts:
1. The Invisalign Treatment Process is Flexible: Invisalign is a perfect match for teenagers and young adults with busy schedules. Treatment begins with a quick visit to a local Miami Invisalign specialist. There, a certified dental professional will create a treatment plan based on your current smile and unique personal needs. You will receive your first set of Invisalign aligners by mail, and you will begin your smile transformation without even leaving home. Each subsequent set of aligners is likewise received by mail, giving Invisalign patients the freedom to straighten their teeth without disrupting their busy schedules.
2. Invisalign Will Not Change Your Lifestyle: Invisalign aligners are completely removable, helping patients to live normal lives as if they were not wearing braces at all. Teenagers who wear Invisalign take more pictures, play more sports, and never miss a social beat.
3. Invisalign is Better for Oral Health: Having removable, invisible braces does more than keep your social life on track. With Invisalign, teenagers can remove their aligners to brush and floss their teeth normally. Food debris and plaque are more easily removed, greatly reducing the rate of tooth decay, discoloration, and gum disease among teenagers who use Invisalign instead of metal braces.
4. Invisalign is More Comfortable. Traditional metal braces use sharp brackets and wires that ultimately agitate the soft tissues of the inner cheeks, gums, and tongue. By contrast, Invisalign aligners are made of smooth medical-grade plastic that gently fits over the teeth without cutting, scraping, or agitating oral tissues. With Invisalign, teens can straighten their teeth with unmatched comfort and convenience.
5. Invisalign is Discreet. Invisalign aligners are nearly invisible when worn, giving patients a discreet way to straighten their teeth without shame or embarrassment.
Invisalign Teen and iTero Digital Imaging Technology
Assure a Smile is one of the few dental practices in South Florida to offer Invisalign procedures that are built with iTero Scanner digital imaging technology. iTero technology takes high-resolution images of the entire mouth, creating a “map” of the oral anatomy from which Invisalign aligners are made. Invisalign procedures at Assure a Smile are also more comfortable, as iTero technology completely eliminates the need for liquid plaster “goop” when taking impressions of the teeth. Aligners that are designed with iTero technology are more precise, making it faster than ever to create the smile of your dreams.
Schedule an Invisalign Teen Consultation
Invisalign Teen is the latest orthodontic treatment option developed by Invisalign, America’s #1 recognized orthodontic brand. To date, the company has helped over 1 million Americans create beautiful smiles with greater comfort than any other orthodontic device. Schedule an appointment with Assure a Smile to learn more about Invisalign Teen, the fastest and most effective way for your child to create a beautiful smile that will last a lifetime!
Leave A Comment