Once the toxicity of mercury enters the bloodstream, it races through the blood and to each major organ. The damage that inhaled mercury can cause is permanent and deadly, however, it can be avoided altogether. Consulting a dentist about safe mercury filling removal is the best way to avoid developing extremely harmful health conditions.
Comments by Dr. Ted Herrmann:
Mercury is more toxic than lead, cadmium, and arsenic. What many people are unaware of, however, is just how close they come to it each day. In truth, if you have a traditional silver filling in any of your teeth, you have a little bit of mercury there too.