Urinary Tract Infection or Mercury Poisoning?

//Urinary Tract Infection or Mercury Poisoning?

Urinary Tract Infection or Mercury Poisoning?

miami-dentist-urinary-tract-infection-or-mercury-poisoningA staggering 34% of adults in the United States report having experienced a Urinary Tract Infection.  Recent studies, however, indicate that the culprit may be mercury poisoning.
Comments by Dr. Ted Herrmann
While urinary tract infection, or UTI, remain prevalent among young adults over 20 years of age, new studies indicate that this statistic may be inflated.  First, let’s examine the symptoms of UTIs before exploring the benefits of amalgam (silver) filling removal:

Urinary Tract Infection Symptoms

The physicians behind Emedicinehealth.com define a UTI as an infection affecting any of the areas urine travels through as it leaves the body (i).  These areas include the kidneys, ureters, bladder, and urethra.  Common UTI symptoms include the following:

  1. Dysuria, experiencing pain or a burning sensation while urinating
  2. Inflammation and irritation of the urethra and bladder
  3. Frequent urination
  4. Experiencing the sensation of being unable to hold urine
  5. Experiencing the sensation of being unable to urinate easily
  6. Cloudy or bloody urine
  7. Lower abdominal pain
  8. Vomiting or nausea
  9. Fairly high fever
  10. Experiencing involuntary shaking or chills



While the frequency of UTIs is very real, especially among American adults, the symptoms mirror those of a urinary system that has been poisoned by mercury.  Dr. J. Trowbridge, author of The Yeast Syndrome, is on the forefront of researching the possible correlation between UTIs and mercury poison.  In his book, he states that several doctors report that 98% of patients with chronic UTI also exhibit high levels of mercury toxicity.  This alarmingly high percentage of UTI patients begs the question:  do these individuals have a UTI, or are they experiencing similar symptoms that are brought about by mercury poisoning?


As a Miami dentist and certified nutritionist, I can say that no amount of mercury is safe.  The only way to avoid mercury poisoning is to reduce your exposure to it.  The professionals at Assure a Smile offer holistic health care services including amalgam filling removal for patients with old, amalgam (silver) fillings . Replacing silver fillings with a composite, or white, filling can greatly reduce your risk of developing serious health problems.
(i) http://www.emedicinehealth.com/urinary_tract_infections/page3_em.htm#Urinary%20Tract%20Infection%20Symptoms

By | 2010-08-23T02:57:45+00:00 August 23rd, 2010|Uncategorized|Comments Off on Urinary Tract Infection or Mercury Poisoning?

About the Author:

Skip to content